Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weigh In Time! :O)



This is my latest weigh in video!!!! I did lose weight and happy about it! I just remembered that I forgot to talk about what I ate and what I did for exercise! lol wow.  So...... $20.00 a week on food for me is a no go. I ran out of meat by Tuesday lol my mother made grave with my soup lol, I ran out of veggies most my veggies by Thursday. The crazy thing is, I spent $28.00 dollars I think.

  This week my mother went shopping and got some of the stuff I need so now I think I can spend $20.00 bucks and be fine because I just need some meats and other little things. Boy I can't wait to get this day care started because I really want to buy organic foods and more expensive meats! lol

  My workout plan for this past week was to do 6 workouts and I ended up doing it all. Heres the breakdown:

  • Monday (Tae Bo Advance)
  • Tuesday (HIIT)
  • Wednesday (HIIT)
  • Thursday (Tae Bo Advance)
  • Friday Dance Dance Revolution)
  • Saturday (OFF)


No comments:

Post a Comment