Friday, January 10, 2014

Mo money mo money mo money!

 

Seems like after every Christmas I am super broke and I'm itching for tax time to come around but this time a feel different. I'm more focused on making more money, paying off debts, saving, and investing. The goals I've set for myself are simple and straight forward. I want to:


  • Save for a house
  Once I get my day care started. I plan on working really hard to fill it up. Then that way I can save even faster for my house. I plan on saving $200,000.00 because I want to buy a two million dollar house in Corona or have it built. I know that sounds like to much for someone in my situation but I truly believe that if I work hard enough, I can make it happen.


  • Pay off my credit card bill
  This is my smallest bill to pay off so that's what I'm starting with. Next would be the iPad and phone I got on credit from t-mobile, then my school bill which is the highest. Then I'll be debt free until i get my house and car. lol


  • Invest in stock
  I heard vanguard is a good place to help you invest and since I have no knowledge of how to do it, this should be a good start. I'm thinking that I'll probably take action after I have started my day care.

  What are your thoughts on this? Let me know of any helpful tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment