Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The switch up



So remember that post on day care? Whelp, those plans have been permanently stopped and it's all thanks to the book, Think and Grow Rich. I've read the book once, and then I tried to re-read the book but I couldn't bring myself to reading it again because of how boring most of the stories are. So one day I was watching one of Dulce Candy's vlogs and she was listening to Think and Grow Rich the audio book version and I got all excited once I saw that because I never thought to buy an audio version of the book. So I made my purchase and started listening! After I got through a few chapters I realized that I had to ax the day care plan. It was hard to do but that book makes it very clear that you have to burn all bridges and focus on you true desires.  So what's next now that the day care isn't happening? I have decided to focus strictly on blogging/vlogging since that's what make me most happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment