Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Job hunting?


Ok here's the thing. I hate jobs! I hate the word job and every time I think about getting another job, I envision myself hating that job as well but I NEED and want more money. Because $20.00 dollars for food a week just isn't gonna cut it. So, here's what I've been thinking, if I'm gonna get another job it needs to be something where I don't have to be supervised, I don't have to do much, I don't have to be on my feet all day, and I get paid at least $18.00 an hour. The only thing that comes to mind is a security guard (if your lucky enough to find it), and truck driver. I don't want to do either! lol So over the New Years holiday I kept going back and forth on what is my next move?, what am I gonna do? And then it hit me, DAY CARE! I've thought about doing this before but I feel more serious about it this time. I figure if I set up a day care I will be in the comfort of my own home, I can set my own hours and pay, and I won't have a boss on my back because I'll be the boss. The only thing is that it will be involved because kids are very active little people but I don't mind that. I know it won't be easy all the time but I do know it will be a hell of a lot better than what I'm dealing with now. So now it's time to get serious! I told you guys that I would be sharing everything I do so there's no wondering about the how's and when's. Here is my plan of action:

Complete the day care application 
Get the house ready for the inspection
Research what people are charging in my area
Get approved
Advertise my butt off

I'm gonna give myself 2 months to get it all together, the rest is out of my hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment